- 200 g cow’s cheese
- 200 g sour cream
- 300 g chicken meat
- 5 tablespoons sesame
- 100 g almonds
- White meat cooked. Grind the cheese, then mix it with the sour cream, add the finely chopped baked almonds and the roasted sesame. Stir and then add the chopped meat. Season with parsley, add salt, (if cheese is not salty enough), stir and serve. Instead of almonds, you can put walnuts, peanuts, hazelnuts … equally delicious …
- Ceramic dishes are inert. Also, it gives off far-infrared heat, the best and healthiest food preparation heat that also gives dishes a full range of fine flavors. Such utensils are usually used for baking or long cooking. Ceramic dishes are very nice and safe to use.
- Preparation is best in nonstick cookware of exceptional smoothness and non-sticky properties. It is an ideal solution for healthy cooking, very economical and easy to use.
- After use, wash the container with a sponge in warm water with a mild detergent solution. Do not wash the dishwasher in the dishwasher as it may damage the outside surface.
- In case of food burning, pour warm water into the pan, let it stand for a while and then remove the food residue with a sponge without using steel wire and abrasives.
- This salad is extremely tasty, easy to prepare, and satisfies everyone’s taste. The combination of chicken, almonds, sesame, and cheese is ideal and easily digestible.
- Almond or amygdala, as it is known in most countries, is an old bony fruit native to Asia Minor. It is both a portion of nutritious food and a herb fruit herb. Its culinary use is varied, from the main purpose of making cakes and other treats to spices for soups, meats, fish, and rice. It is rich in vegetable fats 50-60% and therefore contains protein, carbohydrates, cellulose, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, sodium, iodine, and vitamin B1, B2 and C.
- Each cheese has a different caloric value, but all contain essential proteins, minerals, and vitamins. The number of calories in cheese is related to the amount of fat it has, so it is recommended to use the young cow’s cheese, which is the mildest.
- Sesame seeds have a pleasant taste, which is especially enhanced by frying or, in general, by heat treatment. Sesame seeds are seasoned with pastries, bread, and cakes. It spices meat and vegetables for Americans. Sesame edible oil is also good. These seeds are an ingredient in spice blends. It is used for massage and numerous therapeutic uses. The oil contains lecithin, which helps the cells of the brain and nervous system, recommended for fatigue, depression, for rejuvenation and to increase energy. Sesame is recommended to be consumed with foods such as cereals or legumes that improve the amino acid composition.
- This is an energy salad that will satiate you after one serving, and you will almost not need to combine it with another dish. Enjoy the taste.
If you are thinking about which salad to serve your dear guests, Almond chicken salad is the best choice.
Post Courtesy- Affordable Kitchen and Baths